Organic mattresses are available in many different
firmnesses and sizes including custom sizes. We also offer
split-firmness mattress where one half is one density and the other
side is another density. Our mattresses are warranted not to soften
or change in firmness, nor will they form dips or body depressions,
and they will last up to 25 years. We offer the most comprehensive
in the industry. We manufacture all our mattress in our solar powered
facility right here in San Francisco.
Do I need a box spring or can I use my organic mattress on solid wood base?
While we offer box springs, if your existing box spring is fine, you can use it. Firmly press it where your hips rest to ensure it is not sagging. You may use our organic mattress on a slatted platform bed. Slats approximately 3" wide and spaced 2- 3" apart is optimum. You should not use it on a solid wood foundation, the floor, or with wider slats as these may also cause the bottom of the organic cotton mattress case to mold. We do not warranty any molding mattress issues ever so check the bottom of your mattress once a week.
The Dream Bed...
- Comes with an unprecedented 21 year non-prorated warranty guaranteeing no soft spots or depressions over time. How can we offer this? Single layers are small and inexpensive. Customers can easily replace any failed layers by unzipping the case to access the failed sections. This bed is a manufacture's dream to offer warranty support for. Typically, an entire mattress would have to be replaced! That's why most warranties require a depression of at least 1" for warranty service. Not us—any amount is covered.
- Includes two free layers for optimizing the comfort zones to create the perfect support for just your body. Unzip the case and simply switch out a zone by removing one layer and inserting one of the additional ones to experience a different firmness and a different level of support.
- All mattresses have a split firmness on each side. This allows you to have the firmness you want on your half and your partner to have what they want on their side.
- Your mattress may be modified years later for a fraction of the cost of a new mattress. Simply purchase new zones, which are inexpensive compared to the cost of a new mattress. Your comfort preference may change but you won't need to get a new mattress!
- Exchange zones and layers for an entirely different firmness from our pool of new and almost new layers for 101 days.
- Due to the intimate nature of mattresses in general and the ability to fine tune each zone to your comfort preference, the Dream Bed is not returnable.
Layered Organic Natural Mattress
Select organic mattress size for quote...
How to Make a Comfort Exchange
Organic Natural Crib Mattress
Split Firmness Organic Natural Mattress
When you receive your mattress it will be compression packaged.
Below is a helpful video on how to open your compressed mattress.
You will find the below information very helpful...
Easiest way for you to move your Organic Mattress:
These organic mattresses are very heavy to move. There is an easier way to move them: All our organic mattresses have a removable top. Unzip the casing and remove the top and unzip the inner casing. Roll up each layer of Natural Sense foam without removing it from the case. For Queen and king size, first fold layer in half before rolling. Wrap rolled layer with plastic Renolds wrap/Saran wrap/pallet wrap completely end to end to keep them clean. Do this with the other layers. Put cases into a plastic garbage bag.
Organic Mattress Care and Maintenance:
Always use an organic mattress pad beneath your sheets to protect your natural mattress from spills. Spot clean any stains on your organic mattress bed with mild soap and water. Do not wash organic casings; they may shrink or become damaged. Should your organic mattress bed become wet, remove outer and inner covers from Natural Sense foam and hang them outside in the sun to dry and freshen. Allow foam to be exposed to air but not sunlight. It is fine to get foam wet and wash with soap. It will take some days for foam in your natural mattress to dry.
Periodically, remove wool top and shake out and air out in direct sunlight.
Custom Cut Natural Foam
Click on any image below to enlarge.